Naughty Dog SOS program
Naughty Dog SOS
Does you dog bark & lunge at other dogs?
Chase joggers or cyclist?
Are they destructive in the home?
Do they shred their toys?
Do they never settle?
Are they always hyper-alert to any noises?
This 4 week program is designed for you
The program is delivered in 4 sessions. 3 of which will be covered via video chat and the final one, which is held outside in a small group.
We will cover a whole range of things, to really help you to supercharge your dogs learning.
- Building focus & Attention
- Ignoring distractions
- Impulse control exercises
- Input on the effects of enrichment on behaviour, and how we can help your dog feel calm and able to learn
- Input on dog body language & behaviour
- The good & bad signs to look for when your dogs play
- And much more...
You will also receive:
- A mini behaviour plan which looks in detail at the issues you are experiencing. You will receive a report and help & support with this
- A weekly Q&A session to allow you to discuss any issues or ask questions
- A weekly online training session with clear video demonstrations and coaching
- Full support from a Certified animal Behaviourist by email/phone for 4 weeks
- An outdoor session with a qualified ICAN trainer & Puppy School tutor. Sessions in small group & targeted to your needs
At the end of the 4 week program your dog will pay attention to you & be able to focus and learn new behaviours.
Throughout the 4 weeks we will go through lots of alternative behaviours that your dog could engage in, and which bring the same reward as the unwanted behaviour.
£200 for 4 weeks intensive learning and behaviour support